New Section request

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Bro, what's Urban for though?
I'm guessing Parkour etc.

I think you did a good job with the sub sections.
I think it's a good idea and this should be definitely taken into consideration.
agree, and maybe the newbies to gym can ask for tips and help
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
agree, and maybe the newbies to gym can ask for tips and help
One of the reasons for the gym sub section
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Bro, what's Urban for though?
Things such as parkour and free running


@arunforce and @Dave84311
New Section
Called: Fitness
Sub-Forums
Dance
Gym/working out
Urban
i agree too i think it will be good idea +1
hmm, should be intresting ,
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


Things such as parkour and free running



New Section
Called: Fitness
Sub-Forums
Dance
Gym/working out
Urban
Just a quick bump
Any thoughts?
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us