ExclamationMac vs PC

Posts 46–60 of 62 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
I like MACs because of the look and the ability.

(I don't game on the PC)
Well, for that reason, I like Mac better then!
Pc for the win

mac for the work
PC for games, Mac for fastness
Quote Originally Posted by Bayzo View Post
PC for games, Mac for fastness
Fastness?
i7 2600k overclocked to 4.4Ghz.
Talk to me when Mac has a 4.4Ghz CPU.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Fastness?
i7 2600k overclocked to 4.4Ghz.
Talk to me when Mac has a 4.4Ghz CPU.

The one that costs 12 grand?
Quote Originally Posted by Bayzo View Post



The one that costs 12 grand?
Even their most expensive computer doesn't go that fast. PC all the way. You can do everything any apple computer can do, customize it more, and run any software they have if you know how to emulate a program.
Quote Originally Posted by Bayzo View Post



The one that costs 12 grand?
I don't think Mac's go up that high.
also: PC for games in general, but Mac for everything else including online games and any game that's compatible with the Mac. The graphics are really clear and it doesn't lag at all on the Mac.
PC always, Apple is evil.
~
PC of course, even though MAC's don't get as much viruses as PC's do.
I would say mac the style is f*king sweet and orcourse steven jobs died but i would go for mac even tho i have windows 7 home premium 64-bit... but i would like a mac put a poll up for this thread.
I prefer PCs
just cuz i grew up with em there better for games and most ppl use em
how is this still an arguement? obviously im gonna with a pc considering you can INSTALL a mac on a pc on either of them so the operating system thing is just sort of nothing the only difference is the specs and as suggested a pc can run much, much faster and much cheaper (lol sir ragealot just put on an image of a computer build that im now going to copy and build the thing is like 500$ and will run really well.)
Pc you cant do shit on a mac
What an incredibly petty excuse for a debate. What's next, Coke vs Pepsi? Maybe Paper vs Plastic. I'm experiencing such an overwhelming feeling of vicarious embarrassment by reading these responses; the way posters so cavalierly defend a computer operating system while denigrating another simply because complete strangers will pay a premium for it. "YEAH MY COMPUTER HAS A FASTER PROCESSOR AND GPU THEREFORE I'LL ENJOY IT MORE BECAUSE COMPUTER COMPONENTS AT BARGAIN BIN PRICES IS ALL THAT MATTERS FOR A GOOD COMPUTER EXPERIENCE! HIGH FIVE!"

What a circle-jerk.
Posts 46–60 of 62 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?