Which one?

PollWhich gun should I texture?
27 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Which one?
Hi,

Which gun should i make a texture for?

Here are the options:

L96A1
M416
M4A1
P90
MP5A4
M16A3

Pick an option(s) in the poll and comment
M416 for some reason i cant vote in poll...
Gogogo
Quote Originally Posted by iVivviD View Post
M416 for some reason i cant vote in poll...
Gogogo
the poll is glitchy but ur vote worked XD
MP5A4
Many people have it from daily jobs/MK11
M416 FTW
M416, there aren't enoug mods for it.
No love for the MP5A4?
mp5 *.* mark 2 one *.*
I will do a M416 now, MP5A4 tomorrow.
Mabye an M16A3 texture tomorrow as well...
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
I will do a M416 now, MP5A4 tomorrow.
Mabye an M16A3 texture tomorrow as well...
I'm getting my mrkII soon
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us