PostZP Info

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
ZP Info
1)What offers currently offer the most ZP?

2)And, does anyone have, or know where I can get fake info for the Netflix offer to work? (or any other high paying offer)
fake CC = ban hammer do it on your own risk , i saw a lot of ppl complaining they got banned for this
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
I would say Auto insurance quotes. Except lately I've been having trouble getting any to credit.

Fake info:

Generate a Random Name - Fake Name Generator
Yeah, but info from that site isn't always accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowHypeAlt View Post
inb4yougetchargedback.
Never got charge back, and got away with way over 160k ZP.

Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
fake CC = ban hammer do it on your own risk , i saw a lot of ppl complaining they got banned for this
Thanks for the concern, but I don't give a damn. Not everyone gets caught.
Quote Originally Posted by Captain_America View Post
Yeah, but info from that site isn't always accepted.


Never got charge back, and got away with way over 160k ZP.


Thanks for the concern, but I don't give a damn. Not everyone gets caught.
Yeah just wait till they find out and ban your ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
Your CrossFire account will get permanently banned if you use fake info for ZP, and the only way to get it unbanned is by sending the money owed through mail.
I don't recommend using fake info
Yeah, yeah...I know, I've heard it all before, but i don't care. I just keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by [P]oke_[M]ega View Post
Mobile stuff BTW
NO, they are all rip offs! They add charges to your phone bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Pay attention when you're making ZP Surv.eys
I do. I got at least 160k ZP+ ..so far.
I got the M4A1 Silver from the mall, and the AK-47 Silver, and that M162 Adv. Oh, and I did get that AK-47 Gold recently. So, yeah...I'm good.


Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
i dont want to get banned cuz of suveys...
Did I fucking ask you?

Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
Yeah just wait till they find out and ban your ass.
Yeah, good luck with that shit.

Can anyone experienced, help me out? I'm tired of you guys bitching bout how fake info will get you banned. I'm more likey to get my account stolen than banned...
I never got creditet ****** that offers over 2000 zp :/ but in fakenamegener. U dont get ccv and they always look for that
Your CrossFire account will get permanently banned if you use fake info for ZP, and the only way to get it unbanned is by sending the money owed through mail.
I don't recommend using fake info
Pay attention when you're making ZP Surv.eys
i dont want to get banned cuz of suveys...
its a lose lose situatuion
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?