FIX (Anakrime hack) SOLUTION

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
FIX (Anakrime hack) SOLUTION
For those of you who downloaded the Anakrime "hack" and now cannot run Task manager, or WarRock and some other applications I have the fix for you. When you installed it, you installed a file into Your windows folder. The file is called EGUI.EXE. HERE IS HOW TO FIX IT:

1) Get on a guest account or another account with admin privileges and open task manager.
2) Go to processes and end the process of EGUI.exe on both accounts.
3) Next go to Start, Run, and type in msconfig. Click the "startup" tab and find egui.exe in there also. Un-check that.
4) Find where it is located. Most likely C:/Windows/System32/egui.exe and delete it.
5) Finally, don't be such a noob next time when you download it. Read the posts afterwords if there is any. And if not, it's your risk.

Note: And if you really want to, you can scan your registry for any more traces of it. If you don't know how to do that, don't ask because you shouldn't be there if you don't know what you're doing.
DONT DO THIS! do not delete anything out of your system32 or it could damage your computer badly.. would u rather buy good hacks or believe this noob and get a new computer?


BUY VIP ON MPGH!
Quote Originally Posted by bbsdragon View Post
DONT DO THIS! do not delete anything out of your system32 or it could damage your computer badly.. would u rather buy good hacks or believe this noob and get a new computer?


BUY VIP ON MPGH!
Wow, are you serious? I have more posts than you. Go play with your mothers vibrator for all I care. How about you download the hack and see what it does to your computer. Look at the icon anyways you shit face. If you want to continue to not play WarRock or use other applications, go ahead. Not my problem. This thread wasn't intended for you anyways. If you knew anything about computers you should know that some things DON'T BELONG IN SYSTEM32. You know? Virus-like programs?
If you don't believe me don't do it, leave your computer how it is. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. And if you're curious just go to msconfig and look at the name of the "manufacturer" of it.
If I wanted to fuck your computers over, I'd do it differently. I promise you that.
Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
Wow, are you serious? I have more posts than you. Go play with your mothers vibrator for all I care. How about you download the hack and see what it does to your computer. Look at the icon anyways you shit face. If you want to continue to not play WarRock or other applications, go ahead. Not my problem. This thread wasn't intended for you anyways. If you knew anything about computers you should know that some things DON'T BELONG IN SYSTEM32. You know? Virus-like programs?

If I wanted to fuck your computers over, I'd do it differently. I promise you that.
WHAT???

I HAVENT EVER REALLY EVEN PLAYED WR FOR MORE THEN A HOUR
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
WHAT???

I HAVENT EVER REALLY EVEN PLAYED WR FOR MORE THEN A HOUR
Then why in the hell are you in this section, spamming the hell out of WarRock threads with no good intent?
Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
Then why in the hell are you in this section, spamming the hell out of WarRock threads with no good intent?
because wr sec is my home at mpgh

i posted over 7k post here ib the wr sect alone
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
because wr sec is my home at mpgh

i posted over 7k post here ib the wr sect alone
Why?.. That's just stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
Why?.. That's just stupid.
WHAT? WHAT? WAHT?
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
because wr sec is my home at mpgh

i posted over 7k post here ib the wr sect alone
wow ur such a bullshiter u saiy u have over 7000 post wen we can clearly see u dont even got 500 so be4 u start talking shit make sure u no a lil sumthin about ur self idiot
BUY VIP!!!!!!!!!!!!1
and 1 more thing the System32 folder is made to hold and run tool for ur Os removing deleting or even renaming a file in the folder could fuck up ur os not ur computer so b4 u saiy anything about having to buy a new computer learn ur fact System32 folder holds windoes files in such all u have to do is do a quick repair takes about 5 min to do not even a full system restore and plus if ur System32 were to get corrupt ur fail safe or back up system would kick in and show a couple of ways to restore the file or repair the damage



Edit:and b4 u start grilling me about anything i said try to learn ur facts about Pc because i dont wanna hear some stupid reply saiying oh i no more about pc then u or ur noob u dont no wat ur saiying cuz trust me i might not make hacks but i could fuck up ur Os in so many deffernt ways they a system restore wont help u at all
I am simply suggesting what to do to fix it if you have had the problem. If you don't want to, then live with it or without it. Your choice.
Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
I am simply suggesting what to do to fix it if you have had the problem. If you don't want to, then live with it or without it. Your choice.
shut up and leave mpgh u are no help to the problem
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
shut up and leave mpgh u are no help to the problem
How am I no help to the problem? You obviously have no idea. Remove your head from your ass and gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
shut up and leave mpgh u are no help to the problem
When u dont play WarRock,then GTFO of here and dont spam ur shitty posts!NOONE cares about u!
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us