id have to test out how it would feel ion game, thanks though bro.
There're is a trojan keylogger. Says on virus scan o_O
Yes. One of the AV's picked something up but the rest say it's clean. I bet you will find a few on this site that shows 1 or 2 listed as a possible virus. It's a false negative.
If anyone wants it, or would like me to show it working via team viewer, then pm me.
Used this way back in feb before i was banned, very cool stuff.
As a paid member of his other "mods" I can confirmed this is legit. It's even obtainable on his website. (Which I will not post btw).
I wish it had make a dot in the middle that was changeable for colors just to help out a small bit.
The reason it is in a installer is to make it easy, so noobs don't go HOW DO I INSTALL THIS PLOX ITS BROKEN WHEN I DOUBLECLICK IT ASKS OPEN WITH?