OGKEYS.COM

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
OGKEYS.COM
Hey I'm new here and have a question !


I want 2 know, whether ogkeys.com will be online
or whether this ever will happen, because I want 2 buy a Famas Retail and this is very important for me


sri 4 my bad english but I'm 15 years old and English isn't my motherslanguage



Thanks 4 the answers


Sincerely yours, Briggel
its hosted(was) on mpghs server
I have used ogkeys many times in the past (used to sell them on ebay) and have always got my codes (although it can take about 3 days) so hopefully they will be up again soon!
Thanks hispi

im going to buy an famas retail
post here when you get it pls
i ordered my retail almost week ago and i havent got it from OGKEYS.COM
Nice bump...
WHO ELSE HAS SCAMMED BY OGKEYS.COM?????????
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?