REAL working hacks.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
REAL working hacks.
I've tried any combo of cypher, injector and hack you could on here and none worked, they're all detected.
If you have a combo that works, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could tell me all 3, or 2 if you don't use a cypher.
Don't redirect me to the resources thread or tell me they're all working, I want non-detected ones. I've been searching for a couple days now and none work for me still. If all of them work flawlessly for you, just tell me and try to troubleshoot what the problem is.

I can go as long as I want as long as I don't activate anything in the hack.
After I do, I crash about 3 minutes later.
It's the same way with every one. Elite Encrypt doesn't work for me and just gives an error.

Thanks in advance for any troubleshooting/input you can provide.
I'm using a hack that isn't detected, but it's not allowed here.
Quote Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post
You said that on my last thread and I've already tried those.
None work.
It may be a matter of my injector, but if you would actually look at what I said you would actually be helpful rather than spamming the same thing on both of my threads.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthKorea View Post
I'm using a hack that isn't detected, but it's not allowed here.
You can say the name of it but you can't link it.
BC6 right?
Quote Originally Posted by Metalpunk5282 View Post
You said that on my last thread and I've already tried those.
None work.
It may be a matter of my injector, but if you would actually look at what I said you would actually be helpful rather than spamming the same thing on both of my threads.


You can say the name of it but you can't link it.
BC6 right?
first no its technically not supposed to be said... and 2 i just releases a hack so no it works... it just needs to be approved
Quote Originally Posted by NorthKorea View Post
I'm using a hack that isn't detected, but it's not allowed here.
Oh please. . . . your account going to be logged sooner Quit using ''That'' hack cause youll yourself ?
Quote Originally Posted by teehee15 View Post
first no its technically not supposed to be said... and 2 i just releases a hack so no it works... it just needs to be approved
Did you test is personally and did it work? If so with what injector?
Because it's not working with me with PerX, N-Jector or the modded version of PerX
i just posted my first one try that (when it gets approved)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us