Talkinga real working hack here ...

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
a real working hack here ...
OK GUYS I HAVE HACK I MADE 1 HIT KILL FULL BRIGHT AND CHAMS WALLHACK OK I AM GIVING IT BUT CUZ THERE ARNT ANYBODY GIVEN REALL HACK HERE SOO YALL CAN BELIEVE ME !!
LOOK AT THAT SCORE ANT THAT A PAWN 106\15 IF THAT AINT A REAL HACK I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. all i want is a better aaccc or an acc with zp thats all
I want teh hack!
Obvious scammer is obvious
post the hack as an attachment to your post and put some in game screenshots
NOOB!, There aren't any PUB or VIP hacks available for CF.

Your just showing some some kills doesn't mean you used a hack.
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned] -Devil- View Post
NOOB!, There aren't any PUB or VIP hacks available for CF.

Your just showing some some kills doesn't mean you used a hack.
rong dx----tits has one and its vip
omg idiot...
pureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fakeeeeeeeeeeeeee hack ban this noob wants to scam accounts! he scamed my accoutn!! bloody noob!
ok anybody want to tape ill prov it lol i wont post it cuz its packed with themedia lol and thats the ban hammer 4me lol no way but anybody want to record
wow what its photoshop lol
make a video of your hack................
bgz twins f*** u... u scammed my acc u friking a$$wipe
Quote Originally Posted by lalokera View Post
bgz twins f*** u... u scammed my acc u friking a$$wipe
sure............ i did f**k you!
thanks to that noob i had to drop out of my clan tounament
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us