Report working hacks here

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Report working hacks here
Found or have a working hack for the EU version ?

Let others know in here.



So far all i've got from testing the different hacks is a crashing client


As in working hacks, i mean hacks that were made for the US version, but which works on the European client.
Well, I cannot find a good and working proxy for EU so i cannot play it and i wanna play it so bad
Quote Originally Posted by Gamersgod View Post
Well, I cannot find a good and working proxy for EU so i cannot play it and i wanna play it so bad
Try those free vpn, see if they work...

VPN Type: PPTP
PPTP Server: uk.gofreevpn.com
Username: free
Password:2244
-----------------------
VPN Type: PPTP
PPTP Server: nl.gofreevpn.com
Username: free
Password:3253



the US one works for me when I was playing US version.

Cheers
Quote Originally Posted by und3rgr0und View Post
Try those free vpn, see if they work...

VPN Type: PPTP
PPTP Server: uk.gofreevpn.com
Username: free
Password:2244
-----------------------
VPN Type: PPTP
PPTP Server: nl.gofreevpn.com
Username: free
Password:3253



the US one works for me when I was playing US version.

Cheers
meh, getting error atm, will go bacck home tomorrow and try!
Our VIP
Btw which console are you using for EU Version ? Also DankSole ?
Did see a console from Hell_Demon some days ago but its gone now ?

Shouldn´t
changemap_to_next_random_sector
changemap_to_current_random_sector
those two work ? Did see them in the comand list Nico posted
Quote Originally Posted by Achyles View Post
Btw which console are you using for EU Version ? Also DankSole ?
Did see a console from Hell_Demon some days ago but its gone now ?

Shouldn´t
changemap_to_next_random_sector
changemap_to_current_random_sector
those two work ? Did see them in the comand list Nico posted
changelevel 2 does work. Well, Hell_Demon might release a console working on EU soon.
cc_send_start_game_message

works for me to skip boat cut.
changemap_to work once but never ever again O.O
@Ethorion

I understand that this is for people to post working hacks, but I'd prefer a complete list, and even then, I've been trying to turn around the section so that all hacks that aren't [Detected] can just be considered working. So for now I'll be closing this, keep this to help or discussions.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us