ArrowAlertPay button

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
AlertPay button
I need an alertpay button, and if the person has time a remake of the paypal button.


Something sleek, professional, no bigger than 300x250. Alertpay should be green and silver, and paypal blue and white/silver

Must include Donate Today, or Donate Here.

www.paypal.com www.alertpay.com <~ For inspiration.

Thank you.

@Doc @Ryguy @Kyle etc etc.
something like this ?



or should it look the same as on the site..?

@Liz ........
something like that, but preferably rectangular or squared. with the lettering more visible as well as the type, Easily distinguishable.
oh alright, ill be on it tomorrow after school, if any1 wont do one still rectangular and square shapes seem stupid.
i had a few minutes to put something together but it didn't go to well... I'm sure doc or kyle will come up with something 10x better but I guess I'll just post this as an option. I only had about 10-20 minutes lol...

will try my hand at it in about an hour.
Haven't done gfx in awhile, sleek and kinda bland. Rough draft imo.

Why u so happy Raspy. Ryguy's is awesome.
Here's something simple. Changed color to go with MPGH, hope you don't mind.



Realized the beveling and shadow doesn't really mix well. Will make another version.






Doc's looks better lol but worth a try lol

looks better in black
@Liz
If you want anything changing let me know.










(Slight positioning difference.)






EDIT: Not sure why the white line is there?... Will work on it @Liz
EDIT 2: Fixed it
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post


ⓘ
ⓘ


EDIT: Not sure why the white line is there?... Will work on it @Liz
EDIT 2: Fixed it
Huge bump you did there. But nice one anyway...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?