HELP

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
HELP
Please help , my rez mod (instant mine mod) when i use in game it runs fine when i click 3 times for all mines to be realeased but if i hold it the game crashes , please help its annoying .
too hard i keep doing it by accident , and sorry
Then slow the speed of the release in model edit. Its a simple 2 minute fix.
newphag minions left a redirect.. and still didnt move that [request] thread.



I miss my powers
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
newphag minions left a redirect.. and still didnt move that [request] thread.



I miss my powers
Then you shouldn't have quit?
Could you please tell me how to edit the release time ?
I have all tools needed
Quote Originally Posted by Exist190 View Post
Could you please tell me how to edit the release time ?
I have all tools needed
You cant
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?