SolvedNEED HELP! PLEASE HELP! PLEASE READ!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
NEED HELP! PLEASE HELP! PLEASE READ!
COMBAT ARMS IS BEING A ******.... IT KEEPS SAYING THAT I AM GOING AGAINST MY TERMS OF USE AND COMDITIONS OR SOMETHING....
AND GOING AGAINST MY VIOLATION OF tERMS AND CONDITIONS! HOW DO I MAKE THAT GO AWAY!!!!


I inject the undetected hacks with an ijector.... i even tried renaming the Injector. PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE!!! HELP!
The hacks have been patched. Play Combat arms Legit ^^
dude u where banned... send a ticket or something
@Pwnage31
lol, next time use stuff like chams and things that wont get you banned
but sorry to tell you make another acc and have fun being legit.
@Disturbed
@flameswor10
@Drake
close this please.
You can still get banned using undetected hacks.
I guess you're banned.
Just make another account .

/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us