Virtual Press Keys? [solved]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Virtual Press Keys? [solved]
I need help is there any way of this?
example : I have a button if i will press the button it will press virtually key "F6" like that?

I hope you know what i mean
you mean when you press f5 (for example) it actually presses f6?
First make a hotkey with GetASyncKeyState
then let it send.keys.f6 ???
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
you mean when you press f5 (for example) it actually presses f6?
First make a hotkey with GetASyncKeyState
then let it send.keys.f6 ???
Yeah just like that but i want to use buttons. so i will use the send.keys.*key here?* I will try it

Edit : Yeah Solved @Leaf thanks for your idea
Marked solved.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?