Infract ban

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Infract ban
@Thunderthighs said my post had nothing insulting.
He looked at my deleted post that was reported, it show anything.
I'm sure I said something, but Thunder looked and I couldn't see anything insulting.
Can you edit people's post without a trace?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5157583

Whenever someone edits a post, it will show it like this.


It happens to mods and admins also.

Whoever infracted you thought it was an insult.
In the end It all comes down to How mods view the post
I'm pretty sure Dave/Arun can edit posts without leaving an edit history.
@Disturbed No, without a special plugin they cant...
@Genesis2 uhmm yes, they can, but i'm pretty sure only dave and arun can do that.


ot:
well, give more insight on the infraction. can't really deduce anything with that little bit of info.
Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
@Thunderthighs said my post had nothing insulting.
He looked at my deleted post that was reported, it show anything.
I'm sure I said something, but Thunder looked and I couldn't see anything insulting.
Can you edit people's post without a trace?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5157583

Are you fucking stupid? You messaged me right after I infracted/banned you for your stupid post. You called him an idiot, you idiot. Then you ask me if you are no longer staff. Are you that retarded?

I feel like demoting you right now. Actually, what I'll do right now is ban you for making a pointless thread (or perhaps trying to get another member of staff to unban you) in staff disputes.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us