Opinions PLEASE!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Opinions PLEASE!
hey guys my church requested me to make this for them and I just needed your opinions, its been awhile since I've made something like this and I just really need opinions of what to improve on, thanks!!

ITSSHITITSSHITITSCOMPLETEANDUTTERSHIT

Kidding, but what's with the beveled text and question marks?
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
ITSSHITITSSHITITSCOMPLETEANDUTTERSHIT

Kidding, but what's with the beveled text and question marks?
its the churches theme called questions 4 God

@.REZ i could have guesse
I bet you didnt think I chill in this section too , and again, its not too bad, Ive seen a lot worse
My opinion is that you should post in the right section.
That's a pretty good signature
If it can be called a signature. Could use better text and remove the question marks
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
If it can be called a signature. Could use better text and remove the question marks
1. its not a signature
2. the question marks are for the theme of the church
3. I dont hang in this section so I dont know where it goes
4. The text had to easily legible from a distance
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us