Clan Banner Request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Clan Banner Request
I need a CoD4 banner made for my clan,

Text : 1 Wish

Colors : Grey / Purple

Render : CoD4

:^)

Thanks.

O I forgot

Width : 659

Height : 192
waoh, longevity, is this ur first post in gfx section?
we should play cod 4 together whats your char name or server (i dont hack on there) ill come play with you and umm im not good with banners jaded or some one else maybe? ...
I have a server, it's HC S&D. It's posted in the CoD4 section.

O ya, the winner with the best banner gets 0.99 paypal .
id rather have Piano rule34
im down to do this for you, I need to work on my largescale and a banner warmup will help =D will be done asap.
Aww Ur on it I wanted 1 dollar x[)
You can do it.. he'll pic the one he thinks is better.
Anyone done yet?
I'm not even going to try, 99% jaded wins. :\
Just reinstalled photoshop.. My computer has been taking random dumps on me
What the fucking lol.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us