Banner Request!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Banner Request!
Okay I have a website for my clan on Combat Arms! where called Remote Acces I really need a banner so if some one could make me one that would be great
lol choob, good luck getting someone on that one...
Do i get payed?
haha, Take advantage of the fact that it's a banner.. AND PUT IT IN THE RIGHT FUCKIGN FORUM!
hell yeah, ill do it for 1$
ill do it for 99 cents =O Paypal only!!!!!
ill do it for a rule 34 of a piano
Ill stop smacking your mom.


What kind of site is this?
.... I need it for sa different clan now it's call XSG or XtremeScreamGamers...
hey I ma a choob and I am mediocre at Gfx Design I have only been a gfx designer for one website working on two somwhere esle!! I only need one banner
double post u fuckhead
Spam post fucktard.

I think you'll have to pay for it kelso, these people are being cheap nao. =o
Sorry for double post it lagged on me network is slow
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us