Site banner request

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Site banner request
I need a banner for a clan site to say Die 4 Life you can add a render if you like but it has to be about fps games also need the text to be red and the banner black idk what the size but it's about this size

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...untitled-2.png


thanks for any one that does this.
ill give it a shot tomorrow morning, cuz its l8 here and im hella tired
Okay you can you make two one with just cool text that says Die 4 Life in red and one that says Die 4 Life but with some renders you think that will look good?
well.. i like V with renders more..
Hope it is good enough :/

Ill understand if u dont like it.


no renders V


With renders
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Looks cool but can you make it bigger plz I find out the size can be biger

I like the 2nd one.

here is the new size if you got time.
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...untitled-2.pngⓘ
sure.

Ill edit this post with the new one.

/edit

Here.



Could u say on which site u will be using it ?
Isnt this seen as Advertising? or is it taken full on seriosuly?
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
Isnt this seen as Advertising? or is it taken full on seriosuly?
No lol not like I'm starting a hacking site just a clan site almost ever one that post a join my clan has there clan site link in the thread.
ah, ok, thats good, unless its for CoD Clan.
Than ill have to have u banned. im sorry, School...I mean, MPGH Rules
lol why would you get banned for posting a cod clan? Thats dumb as shit.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us