PostBecome a CODE MAKER

Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
you are the best ^^, tnx for this,, im not that good at this codings.. ehe.. ill try this.. and i hope i can be ^^
yeah but i thing ? not fully understanding it yet .. why we need bypaass and cheat engine ? other people just make hack with C++ ?
nice tut bro....ure rock...Thanks
nice tutorial sir qmoainx... can I use it in other game like crossfire?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
nice tutorial sir qmoainx... can I use it in other game like crossfire?
sure you can
tn . QmoAinx Apa permasalahan nya saya ..
1>------ Build started: Project: gondrong, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>malmsteen.cpp
1>.\malmsteen.cpp(4) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'detours.h': No such file or directory
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\gondrong\gondrong\Release\BuildLog.h tm"
1>gondrong - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
plis bantu w
Quote Originally Posted by gaconk View Post
tn . QmoAinx Apa permasalahan nya saya ..
1>------ Build started: Project: gondrong, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>malmsteen.cpp
1>.\malmsteen.cpp(4) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'detours.h': No such file or directory
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\gondrong\gondrong\Release\BuildLog.h tm"
1>gondrong - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
plis bantu w
find in google detour 1.5 and then copas to folder Direct9 SDK in ( include and lib ) folder
here : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/106-direct...ml#post5147710

Quote Originally Posted by =Peace= View Post
cool I Play CF too i will learn it thanks
yeah go go go
cool I Play CF too i will learn it thanks
himm but is hard ...
Quote Originally Posted by =Peace= View Post
himm but is hard ...
Nothing is impossible in the world, As long as you want to learn
this tutorial is to translate into Portuguese, at least the most important parts? Because I translate here is muddy ..
I cant install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 is this just in my OS???
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
I cant install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 is this just in my OS???
what u mean ?
Quote Originally Posted by =Peace= View Post
what u mean ?
it says "XP SP3 required" and my OS is XP SP2...
ohhhh ... u need to download it ..
Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?