The Ultimate Rez Help Thread

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
all the model mods.
no best texture mods.
Lets face it, nobody really cares about textures, they're nice, but thats about it
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Lets face it, nobody really cares about textures, they're nice, but thats about it
I was just joking around. The mods people are gonna care about and thank/download are the ones that will give a ridiculous advantage to them in-game.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
all the model mods.
no best texture mods.
i'm horrible at judging textures and there's so many to go through!

like rez said. my chams cover my textures so idc bout em personally,
I like texture mods because you get to see the creative side of people.

Even if I dont use them, I still Like looking at them!
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I like texture mods because you get to see the creative side of people.

Even if I dont use them, I still Like looking at them!
nice to see someone who agrees.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post


nice to see someone who agrees.
I agree as well, but people come here for hacks, not our pretty mods
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I like texture mods because you get to see the creative side of people.

Even if I dont use them, I still Like looking at them!
Oh I like to see em, don't get me wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Wow, awesome tutorial.
thank all the users who felt like sharing what they know
Pretty funny how you list only yourself and sleepercell as making the best mods ever.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Pretty funny how you list only yourself and sleepercell as making the best mods ever.
that was a complete accident

i couldn't find any other good mods. I was lookin for that old Halo mod thing sum1 did while back for MOTM to put in here, but couldn't find it
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
that was a complete accident

i couldn't find any other good mods. I was lookin for that old Halo mod thing sum1 did while back for MOTM to put in here, but couldn't find it
oh yeah!!!

i remember that! that was killer
Could you tell me what's the absolute needed just for modding the textures on guns:/:melee?
I get told to come to this site for help, and nobody responds in days? Wow.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?