Joining MPGHcraft

Posts 76–90 of 267 · Page 6 of 18
i made a vid how to but i the uploading fails al the time sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


not even available
weird let me try to fix it
Working for me.
I'll post a tut if I can make the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Working for me.
I'll post a tut if I can make the time.
Could you upload your .minecraft?
Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Could you upload your .minecraft?
click on the download link then place on ur desktop then rename it to minecraft.jar then go to windows/system32/drivers/etc then drag the host file to ur desktop then open it then add those things what arun said then save it as all files then drag it back to the path where you took it from then start the downloaded minecraft.jar then login then it will update ur minecraft then u need to add mpghcraft to server list in multiplayer and done u can play.

^^if u can follow that^^
Quote Originally Posted by proman98 View Post
click on the download link then place on ur desktop then rename it to minecraft.jar then go to windows/system32/drivers/etc then drag the host file to ur desktop then open it then add those things what arun said then save it as all files then drag it back to the path where you took it from then start the downloaded minecraft.jar then login then it will update ur minecraft then u need to add mpghcraft to server list in multiplayer and done u can play.

^^if u can follow that^^
its so simple how u saying it but can u post a screen how i have to edit please the host thingy!
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Working for me.
I'll post a tut if I can make the time.
That would be great
Wont even let me login.
I was just on there, it looks like its very new, as in there hasn't really been anything done. It's cool though that there is an MPGHcraft
i did everything, but when I log in with my MPGH username and i try to connect to mc1.mpgh.net but it says bad login
Did it do this last time?
um system 32 if i get this wrong will i ruin my computer
I'm gonna join tomorrow. Not today though lol
Posts 76–90 of 267 · Page 6 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?