Joining MPGHcraft

Posts 91–105 of 267 · Page 7 of 18
Still can't get it
I'll keep trying
EDIT: I'm in. But y so dead???

@Jacket I'm confident I have my hosts file sorted
Could you upload your .minecraft folder?
Can anyone help me? My computer is kinda confusing. I couldn't find my system 32 even after i went into both files "program files" and "program files (86)" So i had to use the search and after i found it i went to the host opened it with text and tried to edit, got access denied obviously i did something wrong. And now i can't even find my system 32 even by searching..
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
Can anyone help me? My computer is kinda confusing. I couldn't find my system 32 even after i went into both files "program files" and "program files (86)" So i had to use the search and after i found it i went to the host opened it with text and tried to edit, got access denied obviously i did something wrong. And now i can't even find my system 32 even by searching..
your system32 ate itself


Here's a video I made about changing the host file
good job]

i had problems whit uploading so i couldnt post it
EDIT: NEVERMIND
anyone who needs extra help with connecting drop me a vm/pm and i will be happy to TV you.
After i go to file/save and pick all files clicked on host, it says access denied FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
After i go to file/save and pick all files clicked on host, it says access denied FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
drag to desktop. edit. save. drag back to the folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


drag to desktop. edit. save. drag back to the folder.
How do i save as "file" ? T.T @Implify
Nvm i think i got it working
@Thunder
Can you upload your .minecraft folder please?
So, god, dam, laggy.
MPGHCraft is BACK!!! OMFG! Yes!!!
Looks like its back online after thunder greifed the last one, nice.
Posts 91–105 of 267 · Page 7 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?