Joining MPGHcraft

Posts 106–120 of 267 · Page 8 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
How do i save as "file" ? T.T @Implify
Nvm i think i got it working
You don't "Save as"
you click "save"
NOT SAVE AS.
@Domo
OMFG IT'S WORKING YES I AM SO HAPPY EVERYONE GET ON AND PLAY NAO OMGGG.
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
OMFG IT'S WORKING YES I AM SO HAPPY EVERYONE GET ON AND PLAY NAO OMGGG.
Thank if i helped?
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
OMFG IT'S WORKING YES I AM SO HAPPY EVERYONE GET ON AND PLAY NAO OMGGG.
did you do what i tell you?
@Thunder I saw the video, still didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
@Thunder I saw the video, still didn't work
@Ahmad
DJected@...hotmail.com
ill help you
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


@Ahmad
DJected@...hotmail.com
ill help you
Nah it's fine. I'll stick to legit, till they fix it, if fixable Thank's for asking though
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


Nah it's fine. I'll stick to legit, till they fix it, if fixable Thank's for asking though
you sure? i would if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


you sure? i would if you want.
Nah. Is it survival, or creative anyway?
K here is what i did jigsaw helped me solve it
1. go find your hosts file and copy everything from the hosts file
2. run your notepad as administrator
3. paste it in with the changes
4.locate your hosts file and save.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


Nah. Is it survival, or creative anyway?
last time i checked was yesterday it was survival.


Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
K here is what i did jigsaw helped me solve it
1. go find your hosts file and copy everything from the hosts file
2. run your notepad as administrator
3. paste it in with the changes
4.locate your hosts file and save.
I'm Jigsaw's Bitch. I'm JigsawJr.
I did everything correctly. Last time when I downloaded it for 1.7.3 it worked
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
I did everything correctly. Last time when I downloaded it for 1.7.3 it worked
You didn't forget to extract the custome minecraft.exe into .minecraft did you?
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
You didn't forget to extract the custome minecraft.exe into .minecraft did you?
uhhhhhhh...... Well, I thought you didn't need to. I already have premium. Won't it mess it up?
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


uhhhhhhh...... Well, I thought you didn't need to. I already have premium. Won't it mess it up?
You have to use the one arunforce put on this thread, because it is custom made, and you gotta log in using your MPGH account
Posts 106–120 of 267 · Page 8 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?