Post[Read Before Posting] Review Format/Layout

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Read Before Posting] Review Format/Layout
Hi everyone, and welcome to this new section
If you're going to create a game review, please use proper grammar and follow the format/layout you can find below.
Also, if there's a multiplayer please focus on that.
(You can find a filled out review here.)
____________

Game Title:
Platform(s):
Release Date(s):
Genre(s):
Publisher:
Developer:
ESRB/PEGI Rating:
(Original) New Price:


(Official Trailer)

About the game:

Gameplay, Graphics and Sound/Effects:

Pros and Cons:
(Please do use these icons: , , and )

Score:
Presentation: (1.0 to 10)
Gameplay: (1.0 to 10)
Graphics: (1.0 to 10)
Sound: (1.0 to 10)
Lasting Appeal: (1.0 to 10)
Overall Score: (1.0 to 10)

System Requirements:
Code:
Operating System (OS):
Processor:
RAM:
Graphics:
Hard Disk Space Required:
Awesome!

I'll be sure to start reviewing!
I made the first review
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
I made the first review
You rushed it, just to be the first.

My reviews will be quality.
I didn't even want to
Ravallo asked me to make one
Was unsure about rating and videos I put em now
Cool shit,i'll probably contribute a bit here .
Does it matter if the review is based off of non pc gameplay?
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Does it matter if the review is based off of non pc gameplay?
No not really, perhaps you should include on which platform you've tested it.

To all:
Do not review a game that has been reviewed already!
Might make one of..CF but is alrready posted -.-
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?