>Top Gear< Navy Deagle

Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr. Backup View Post


Yeah i know the silver, but i kinda like the gold. It accents the blue better. And i wanted it to match the gold navy emblem/logo. And i think i win with the Deagle
kk
And i said that because it seems that there has been a few Deagle mods lately.
So why not?
And i don't know why everyone thinks just because someone wants to make a mod on the same gun as you they are attempting to 1up you.
I hope you kinda see my point now .REZ
And this isn't directed towards you and only you. Just in general.
Everyone is about I'm the best your trash and this guy is better than that guy. bullshit
Actually the gold looks more of a tan, but it may just be my phone...either way. It's a very sexy tan.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
Actually the gold looks more of a tan, but it may just be my phone...either way. It's a very sexy tan.
Go tell that to the Navy
Quote Originally Posted by [Mons] View Post


Go tell that to the Navy
Why would I do that?
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr. Backup View Post
I'm not trying to 1up anybody, just showing that they inspired me.
I know you aren't.


Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
Why would I do that?
Because thats considered Navy Gold. How dare you call it tan
Quote Originally Posted by [Mons] View Post


I know you aren't.
MMMK good page is same page
Quote Originally Posted by [Mons] View Post


I know you aren't.




Because thats considered Navy Gold. How dare you call it tan
Because it is tanish.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
Because it is tanish.
its gold + tan. There. I settled it. Now shh
I'm not trying to 1up anybody, just showing that they inspired me.
Your best mod to date.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Your best mod to date.
YESSS! for real? Finally, a mod aeronyx actually enjoys
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr. Backup View Post


YESSS! for real? Finally, a mod aeronyx actually enjoys
Remind me to rep your main.
Sir, did you just mind fuck me?
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
Sir, did you just mind fuck me?
I believe he did babe.
That's a really good mod you got there, but your text kills my eyes.
Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?