Ohai.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Ohai.
What happened to the visual basic section? I use to be on MPGH many years ago with an old account, and this section used to be a lot more active with more experienced coders.
I'll be done with high school in a few months based on the fact that I'm home schooled.
I'm thinking about a couple of things for college.
• Computer Programming
• Desktop Publishing
• Web Security
Not really sure what else, still debating.

Nevertheless I am here to say that I'm gonna try and be here more often, although I'll have to work around my work schedule.
I'm a little rusty though, because I haven't been coding much recently.
I have experience in HTML, VB, C#, C++, and a TINY bit of Java.
What I'm trying to say is that we should get a big project going. I'm not sure yet but i want to do SOMETHING.
If you consider yourself to be at least decent in programming hit me up on skype.
SKYPE: CalebsPro
First, Welcome Back.
Second, the section still has some great coders including the minion itself. Activity is low because no one other than Jason bothers to share good stuff anymore. Plus, have low tolerance for leechers. Could be one reason too ?
Third, if you want to contribute visit this thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...g-project.html

Have fun.
an i come here every so often....
just to ask stuff...and occasionally add things..
@Hassan, Yeah I realize that. I just wanna bring this section to its former glory. Even if it wasn't all that impressive. ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
@Hassan, Yeah I realize that. I just wanna bring this section to its former glory. Even if it wasn't all that impressive. ;D
I agree! Lets get this place bumpin!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?