WeaponMgr

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Who said they use LTC as WeaponMgr and WeaponMgr is the Weaponpointer. I think you can´t code...
But you can find the pointer in for example "AmmoDamage" or any other string which is weapon related I think
I already said i've always leeched the addys, so didnt needed to know what was as good...
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post


I already said i've always leeched the addys, so didnt needed to know what was as good...
Addy = Addresse
Offset is different
Pointer is different Don´t change them
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post


You are a stupid, i've already said that i've always leeched the addys, so i even didnt know the stringname -.-




how to take weaponmgr so? I search for fog, double click enter, go 2 string up and click backspace...
Well, first find a string that changes something from a wep, like no reload.
And in it you can find it, with some asm.
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Addy = Addresse
Offset is different
Pointer is different Don´t change them
Ok... i undestant... because i remember some members was asking for LTClient, and others gave weaponmgr


Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
Well, first find a string that changes something from a wep, like no reload.
And in it you can find it, with some asm.
Now i know how get, but i dont know everystring name... but google is my friend
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post


Ok... i undestant... because i remember some members was asking for LTClient, and others gave weaponmgr




Now i know how get, but i dont know everystring name... but google is my friend
They act like coders
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

They act like coders
Yes but coding doesnt mean getting addys..
It's a precoding...
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post


Yes but coding doesnt mean getting addys..
It's a precoding...
It is just searching. You just need a lil bit knowledge of asm
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

It is just searching. You just need a lil bit knowledge of asm
I havent, but getting addys is easier than my thinks...
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post


I havent, but getting addys is easier than my thinks...
I guess u look for offsets
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post


I havent, but getting addys is easier than my thinks...
For some addies you need knowledge of asm.
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

I guess u look for offsets
yes, sorry
Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
LTC stands for Learn To Code you leeching noob.
Don´t say shit. Look in the mirror and you will see a wanna be coder
Code:
0x944B10

DWORD WeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShellBase + 0x944B10);
I think
STOP CALL HIM LEECHER STUPID .
i user noreload offset 0x2420 , but doesnt work.. is it old?
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us