Jadedfrogs request thread

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
SOrry I couldn't make you one, I suck at rendering,
Lets get on-topic now.
Nice Signatures they are nice. I made one too hopefully its cool and good
Main Text/Name:loco_09
Sub Text/Quote:mpgh
Size:400x100 or watever you think is best
Style:any
Theme:naruto manga
Colour:green/black
Image/Render:naruto or sasuke
Main Text/Name:slayer1044
Sub Text/Quote: -
Size:Any size will do
Style: -
Theme: Hell
Colour: Black + Red
Image/Render: Sasuke Uchiha
Other Information:Older version of Sasuke

Main Text/Name:slayer1044
Sub Text/Quote: -
Size: Any size will do
Style: -
Theme: Hell
Colour: Black+Red
Image/Render: Killua
Other Information: Killua from HunterXHunter

Main Text/Name:slayer1044
Sub Text/Quote: -
Size:Any size will do
Style: -
Theme: Hell
Colour: Black + Red
Image/Render: Ichigo Kurosaki
Other Information: FROM BLEACH
He left ages ago.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us