Borders (not the store)

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Borders (not the store)
Why don't I see borders used in GFX anymore?

Not having a border bothers me. It's like having a fantastic painting and never putting it in a picture frame.

(Had to remake this thread, because apparently there's a store called Borders and you're a bunch of dumbfucks.)
They don't look good on gfx.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Why don't I see borders used in GFX anymore?

Not having a border bothers me. It's like having a fantastic painting and never putting it in a picture frame.

(Had to remake this thread, because apparently there's a store called Borders and you're a bunch of dumbfucks.)





















Put borders on these.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post























Put borders on these.
Will do
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post























Put borders on these.
@matt

if thats your work... i freaking take back everything i said.
Quote Originally Posted by Parody View Post
@matt

if thats your work... i freaking take back everything i said.
pffft made me lul
lololol
this is Matt's work





Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
lololol
this is Matt's work





Herp you took a shitty C4D one
Damn matt i love your style, ive really never seen you're work either.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
(Had to remake this thread, because apparently there's a store called Borders and you're a bunch of dumbfucks.)
They were trolling?
I've said it before but I guess I'll say it again...

Borders create a point in which the image stops. Meaning there is usually no feel that the piece is a picture with far more beyond the canvas. Borders limit your view to whats on the canvas, no borders gives the viewer room to imagine more.
What styles
It's all over the fucking place it's not even similar dude
3rd 5th and 6th are really nice...
3rd I could go back into, it's not that difficult and I could improve off that shit; gotta use stocks instead though.

5th was a tutorial, I messed up fuckily on that.

6th took a lot of my imagination
I lost every bit I had for that













thats why reflecting on ryguys theory
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?