Borders (not the store)

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
I don't think it would look right..
go look in slash3, no borders
though you can make sick tags with borders if they contribute to the atmosphere
eg


matt, you have no shit to talk now that i have actually since your work but i will still take the advice.
Quote Originally Posted by Parody View Post
matt, you have no shit to talk now that i have actually since your work but i will still take the advice.
Lolz. K, well I'll talk shit about your vocab.
Food critics cant make the food movie critics cant make movies art critics cant make art but they have a valuable opinion nuff' said
I like his thinking. Anyone who can't do something can't talk about it. Art critiques, movie critiques, food critiques, and etc. should go fuck themselves.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I like his thinking. Anyone who can't do something can't talk about it. Art critiques, movie critiques, food critiques, and etc. should go fuck themselves.
Just got done. Wrist hurts.
WTF seriously you guys stay on topic. This isnt a show off thread or something...
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
WTF seriously you guys stay on topic. This isnt a show off thread or something...
I posted epic images for him to put borders on
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
WTF seriously you guys stay on topic. This isnt a show off thread or something...
Settle down Fella.

This thread is basically useless anyway.
Borders are boring anyways. I've never seen a tag where it looks better with a border unless the border was the centrepiece like in some of Ookamis tags.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Borders are boring anyways. I've never seen a tag where it looks better with a border unless the border was the centrepiece like in some of Ookamis tags.
It works sometimes on cinematic borders, but I agree with Ryguy; it cuts of the picture so there is nothing outside.
New-agey imagination baloney Tags gotta stop, or its unfinished. Old guard says borders are the way.
Quote Originally Posted by The Rectum Ranger View Post
New-agey imagination baloney Tags gotta stop, or its unfinished. Old guard says borders are the way.
who is old guard?
cause he sounds like an idiot
Guys, we're discussing why borders aren't see as much anymore. Personally, I think it's a fad.
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?