PostMod program with DotNetBar theme.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Mod program with DotNetBar theme.
This is just some basic DotNetBar Programming it could be used for plenty of things but today it will be a mod tool...


I could only give you guys a video right now...


for those people who don't know what Modio or Horizon is well its a mod tool

GET DOTNETBAR HERE
I removed the attachment and instead added a link to the original topic where you can get the exact same .rar.
Very nice tutorial. I will be looking forward to use this in the near future!
I honestly don't get this..
1 line of code, with like 20 characters.
All you're doing is starting an already downloaded, and installed program.
DotNetBar is ok, but I'd rather just make my own theme.
Why would you do this when you can just put shortcuts on your desktop?
Thanks for the tut might come in handy
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?