SAT CHAMS

Posts 31–45 of 187 · Page 3 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



Hey, gtfo is a cool dude he was active when i was new on MPGH... lol. He needs to get with the times tho xD
When I was active you were all playing maplestory

Also just saying when did I refer to this mod as hihi's coding
Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
When I was active you were all playing maplestory

Also just saying when did I refer to this mod as hihi's coding
I've never played maple story in my life
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


I've never played maple story in my life
@AVGN it's fun for like a day. after that it just gets boring
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


@AVGN it's fun for like a day. after that it just gets boring
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
to hack nexon. They abused me as a child(aka, maplestory)


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ml#post1490610
Are these chams laggy?
Quote Originally Posted by nxgunguy! View Post
Are these chams laggy?
100% lagg freee
These are the exact same thing as the old rez chams...
Quote Originally Posted by code17a View Post
lol he didnt code newb its so simple because ive been using them since the update simply extract and reinject so simple a caveman can do it and also he leached the mod because if you extract it you will find a name of the modder in the coding such a newb
LOL. caught
How do you feel? hihihi13579
Quote Originally Posted by eww555 View Post
I prefer mine, they have Health+Name+Chams+Distance in one Modding :P
I call bs. Even super hasn't been able to do nametags let alone health or distance. Gtfo and stop lying. kthxbai.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


I call bs. Even super hasn't been able to do nametags let alone health or distance. Gtfo and stop lying. kthxbai.
thank you lol noob calling my stufff trash gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by hihihi13579 View Post
thank you lol noob calling my stufff trash gtfo
I wasn't even talking about you. Note the fact that I said NAMETAGS and HEALTH. They aren't chams
Quote Originally Posted by eww555 View Post
I prefer mine, they have Health+Name+Chams+Distance in one Modding :P
since this guy has 70 posts, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say he doesn't know the difference between modding and hacking


nametags are pointless anyway,
this is still patchable right?
Quote Originally Posted by EpicJunior View Post
this is still patchable right?
yes it is but the fact that we as modders (well some of us) know the game engine better than Nexon/Doobic Studios shows just how much fail there is
Posts 31–45 of 187 · Page 3 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?