How Do I Find Static Memory Addresses?
I think they're called 'static memory addresses'. They're the addresses that don't change.
Anyway, I'm making a hack for a game and I located the dynamic memory addresses (I think they're called) which change everytime the application is reopened. How can I find the address that doesn't change?
I don't want to have to continously search for the memory addresses and add them in again. Because then there is no point of the program, I may as well just use CE or some other memory editor.
Thank you.
Anyway, I'm making a hack for a game and I located the dynamic memory addresses (I think they're called) which change everytime the application is reopened. How can I find the address that doesn't change?
I don't want to have to continously search for the memory addresses and add them in again. Because then there is no point of the program, I may as well just use CE or some other memory editor.
Thank you.


.
