Exclamation*working* low recoil code

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
*working* low recoil code
when you program it in, post if it worked for you in ava or not?


you can get lower recoil, if you have macro, like macro mouse,

first record the exact aim-cursor location before firing and then sending the mouse back to that place after firing- using Autohotkey macros , ofcourse
Assuming that your firing button is left mouse button

Simple anti-recoil

Lbutton::

MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos

Send, Lbutton

Mousemove, %xpos%,%ypos%

return






Fire 30 rounds- remove recoil each time –reload


Lbutton::

MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos

Send, Lbutton

Mousemove, %xpos%,%ypos%

return
Lbutton::

Loop, 30

{

MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos

Send, Lbutton

Sleep 200

Mousemove, %xpos%,%ypos%

Sleep,100

}

Send R

return
i put the macro in description
Umm when i tried your macros using "Autohotkey Macros" I was unable to fire my gun in-game or click anything
cool for EBR and PARA (STUPIDEST WEAPON EVER )
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
What programming language is that?
Game mouse code I believe
Quote Originally Posted by TechwarriorA View Post
its called macro ^^
stop spam......
i said that like 2times b4 you
work fine ! thx !
battlefield guy, i dont spamm, get your mind freshened up
wait a 'moment .... I have to do a serious question ..... dear friend who write the scripts here ...... I would like to explain why God blessed these scripts do not work on AVA but they only work on the Desktop ? seriously .... I think I'm wrong, or something they do not work for my win7 x64!
its for macro users, as in macro mouse and stuff, if you dont know what it is, i can post it
Hi guys ,i have a macro mouse (recorder) but i have no ideea how to use it ,is a microsoft sidewinder ... aby help i'l apreciate ..thx PS: i have seen some combinations for macro but i dont know how to make the settings ...anyway ,thx again xD
Autohotkey doesn't work in AVA
Hello everyone .... this time I am writing to anyone with ahk .... to you this program works only on the desktop and not on ava ?.... because when I launch the script, the script that is run by doing compile script, it shows no signs of life in ava .... for those who can help me I win7 x64 ROCCAT mouse and keyboard (and KONE Isku )........ ps I've used all the guides on the subject and any script posted here ...
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us