Exclamation*working* low recoil code

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
How did u get it to work for AVA?
It's only working for me on my desktop when I run it on a .ahk script via "AutoHotkey" software.
It has no effect in AVA though...
On http://www.************.net/forums/g...gamegaurd.html
The user bobbyroylee stated: "Gameguard doesn't detect AHK or else it'd shutdown your GunZ with a hacking detection error.

The reason AHK doesn't work is because GunZ has a built-in function added by Ijji that makes it so that sendevent doesn't work, which is what, by default, AHK uses for it's send functions.

Open up your help document, search for sendevent, and look at the alternatives."

I guess the same goes for AVA since Ijji manages that aswell.

I tried the alternatives like SendInput, SendMode,SendRaw and ControlSend but none of them seem to work.

By default AutoHotkeys "send" command is set to work as "sendevent".

This might be the Problem everyone has, so how come you guys made it work?

Or do you Use a seperate macro mouse driver to program it?

My mouse is a: Speedlink Ferret (30 bucks) with no real macro function.

Do i need a real Macro mouse with Internal Memory for those Scripts?
hi someone could tell me ao to put this macros on a mouse X7 model x-748k, he works with A4Tech's X7

thanks
doesnt it have a program that automatically shows where to put the macro? i have a cyborg R.A.T. 9 , its very user friendly..
does this works??
omg lol omg lol
tell me what i need to put in here t0 WORk good ?

MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
Mousemove, %xpos%,%ypos%
did not work for me :l
I was fcked up something.. Of course `m top noob, so my question will be like that.
I fucked up thing, I tried to make a macro, it works, this does not work, copy,paste,delete, ..enter:

AUTOHOTKEY.ahk
v110702.

Error: Missing "}"

Line#
001:Return
003:MouseGetPos,xpos,ypos
005:Send,Lbutton
007:MouseMove,%xpos%,%ypos%
009:Return
011:Loop,30
013:{
015:MouseGetPos,xpos,ypos
017:Return
018:Exit

The program will exit.


-Now, what to do, how to fix it.
I tried reinstalling and installing the program, he remembers everything that I typed the last file in notepad.
There is no icon near lang bar, through which I stopped and ran macro. Just this error!
Notepad file no exist...

Yea, I tried restore my win. same thing.. TY 4CO-OP
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us