Prices

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by george washington View Post
I live in NYC as well
Good for you
That wasn't the question though.
Every person that lives in different places Charge their own Prices
Wait whats weed?
This nigga gonna be dealing soon, once I get the hang of it, I'll be rollin in cap.

Cheapest is for free for me.. (only 1g)
Only smoked twice. Both were free
Dunno about weed.

But the prices for tequila and barcadi here in germany are dropping like crazy.
Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Dunno about weed.

But the prices for tequila and barcadi here in germany are dropping like crazy.
Bring some bacardi to the netherlands for me
Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Dunno about weed.

But the prices for tequila and barcadi here in germany are dropping like crazy.
More mexican labor = more tequila.

More tequila means price drops due to abundance of product.
I dont buy weed.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


How can you get a dub for 3 bucks.
The whole idea of a dub is that it's a $20 bag of weed...
Did you not get the fact that it was greens?

Maybe you guys don't call regs greens.

It wasn't some kush, haze, pfft, it was just plain old regs. That is why it was so damn cheap.

Plus, I'm type cool with him.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us