Prices

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
What's the best price you've ever gotten on you weed?

I get it for fucking cheap.


@Obey
my friends have them... He is teaching me how to use it but I refuse.. mine is free. O.O you just need high nigga friends..
paying for weed?


In grade 10, when I smoked the most. I'd go to school, smoke before class with a friend, break, smoke more with another friend, skip the rest of second period, mission to a spot with a bunch of friends, come back and chill for the next to periods.
Depends on how much u get.
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
Depends on how much u get.
Per gram/ounch......
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


Per gram/ounch......
Gram $10 .
I get it for free.
$5 a Knick
Cheapest I've gotten was a dub for 3 bucks.

It was greens, so I guess it was a pretty good deal.

Here in NYC the greens are basically double.

So a nick of greens is basically a dime.

So what I got was basically a 40 piece.
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
Cheapest I've gotten was a dub for 3 bucks.

It was greens, so I guess it was a pretty good deal.

Here in NYC the greens are basically double.

So a nick of greens is basically a dime.

So what I got was basically a 40 piece.
FAAAABBBBBBIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

come visit more often
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
Cheapest I've gotten was a dub for 3 bucks.

It was greens, so I guess it was a pretty good deal.

Here in NYC the greens are basically double.

So a nick of greens is basically a dime.

So what I got was basically a 40 piece.
How can you get a dub for 3 bucks.
The whole idea of a dub is that it's a $20 bag of weed...
I only know one good dealer, but he charges hella price and the cheap ass dealers don't even give good weed, it's like prerolled with a little bit of weed and some like leaves put into it. I don't buy any of it anyway, waste of money.
I get the nice prices. 40 3/12 gs of loud
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?