Prices
my friends have them... He is teaching me how to use it but I refuse.. mine is free. O.O you just need high nigga friends.. 

paying for weed? 
In grade 10, when I smoked the most. I'd go to school, smoke before class with a friend, break, smoke more with another friend, skip the rest of second period, mission to a spot with a bunch of friends, come back and chill for the next to periods.

In grade 10, when I smoked the most. I'd go to school, smoke before class with a friend, break, smoke more with another friend, skip the rest of second period, mission to a spot with a bunch of friends, come back and chill for the next to periods.
Depends on how much u get.
I get it for free.
Free or, free LOL
$5 a Knick 

Cheapest I've gotten was a dub for 3 bucks.
It was greens, so I guess it was a pretty good deal.
Here in NYC the greens are basically double.
So a nick of greens is basically a dime.
So what I got was basically a 40 piece.
It was greens, so I guess it was a pretty good deal.
Here in NYC the greens are basically double.
So a nick of greens is basically a dime.
So what I got was basically a 40 piece.
I only know one good dealer, but he charges hella price and the cheap ass dealers don't even give good weed, it's like prerolled with a little bit of weed and some like leaves put into it. I don't buy any of it anyway, waste of money.
I get the nice prices. 40 3/12 gs of loud
