2 cents pls

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
I thought you were begging for money
Listened to some parts of it, do like it.
I like it very much
It's a chill beat.
Now get someone to rap/sing on it
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
It's a chill beat.
Now get someone to rap/sing on it
Couldn't think of a genre for it because it's so weird
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


Couldn't think of a genre for it because it's so weird
I'll rap over it and we'll sell millions
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post


I'll rap over it and we'll sell millions
Write lyrics pls googogogogoggogogo
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


Write lyrics pls googogogogoggogogo
That dose sound like alot of work.
I'm a professional producer I also go by the name Dr. Dre.

Let's make some songs together.
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
I'm a professional producer I also go by the name Dr. Dre.

Let's make some songs together.
Dun want old black man
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


Dun want old black man
I could make you a real Jamil Bieber
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
I could make you a real Jamil Bieber
No canadians
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


No canadians
What about Rebecca Cleaves?
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us