[Buying]Minecraft GiftCode

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Buying]Minecraft GiftCode
Hello MPGH members.

Here I will be buying a minecraft giftcode

I will offer $15 (Paypal Only)

If not sold in the next day I will raise the price by $5 to equal
$20 after that I will wait a day and reduce the price by
$10! So you better hope you sell it fast so you don't get
$10 for it. If I get a minecraft account from someone named Klink
then i will post that i already have a minecraft account
and the thread will be closed Please go!
I'll sell you an account. PM me.
Hmm. I'll be willing to sell mine for 15. Msn mpghveloc@.hotmail.com
VELOC IS A SCAMMER DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!
i do not have giftcode, but i can sell u my account for 10bucks.
If u want, pm
just buy one from minecraft site its better and u cant get scammed by it and u can pay whit paypal
MineCraft Codes cost 21$, i have 2 codes left and i am not selling for 15$ lol
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us