Private Server~

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
If I can suggest one it's ExtaliaMS. It's a Chaos GMS like server. Go look up the link yourself.
I like the maplesea servers. Has more features usually. Any works out
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
I like the maplesea servers. Has more features usually. Any works out
@Dreamer Can you play it without the ip change?
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
@Dreamer Can you play it without the ip change?
@Unicow. Yes only the private servers.
Can I just get a suggestion for any good server right now?
Quote Originally Posted by rasco13 View Post
Can I just get a suggestion for any good server right now?
I started Extralia MS not bad. It's pretty much GMS with better stats.
Oh, try RadianceMS, don't know if it's still up but I really liked that server.
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
Oh, try RadianceMS, don't know if it's still up but I really liked that server.
I'll check it out... Depending on what version MS it runs on.

Edit: 18 Players online. No thank you.
@Unicow whats your IGN in Extalia? We should buddy each other
Quote Originally Posted by jsln View Post
@Unicow whats your IGN in Extalia? We should buddy each other
@jsln It's what you mentioned. Lol my IGN is Unicow xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
@Unicow. Yes only the private servers.
Alright maybe I'll check it out.
@Unicow lol. My Dual Blade is TwinBlades and my Evan is Afrien
Quote Originally Posted by jsln View Post
@Unicow lol. My Dual Blade is TwinBlades and my Evan is Afrien
Got the request from your Evan lol

@jsln
@rasco13

If you want to play with me add my new soon to be main, lVlechanic
lower case L upper case V lower L
Unicow you still on Bera? Im becoming more active.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Unicow you still on Bera? Im becoming more active.
@Dreamer My Maplestory's been a bit messed up these days. Fixing it.
Quote Originally Posted by rasco13 View Post
I need this too. Since im still banned :/
oh noes, @rasco13 what did you do?!
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us