99 Firemaking

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
K sure .
ill pm you
LOL you have it at the same moment I want to come..
gratz anyways
Totally fell asleep and missed it. I'm sorry man.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Totally fell asleep and missed it. I'm sorry man.
obv not a good person sticking to his word
Congrats on 99 fm though!
I was asleep you ausfag.


congrats.
Congrats man,didnt get on all day was doing some xbox tourny
CBF to get up at 2 AM.
I only go to legit partys
well i was at school, so i couldn't come
Was at school aswell
Congratulations though!
Psh it was like 4pm in the afternoon you US bastards
i was banned
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
i was banned
You would be banned mate...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?