Compete for a Menu

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Compete for a Menu
I am willing to make a menu for who ever impress me with their hack. The hack much be already using a base and a D3D hook, I will not recreate the base nor will I help you with your features, this is only for a good looking menu.


Code:
Hack Name:
How Long you been coding:
How long are you willing to code:
Hack Image:
Previous Hacks:(link)
Do you know what you are doing?:
More Info:
PS: you should know i am hard to impress.
So the one that will impress you will get a menu from you ?
Don't have ESP or aimbot, so probaly can't impress you.
how can you guys give up without even trying?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
how can you guys give up without even trying?
He has a point.
Can I impress you by using your menu base?
Damn, am I that scary or no one want my menu.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
Damn, am I that scary or no one want my menu.
Just realistic, I am pretty sure that somebody without aimbot or ESP won't impress you.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
Damn, am I that scary or no one want my menu.
You scare me
Thanks for contributing..
you scary (to me)
way all this? i can find a topblast source code for a menu in all forums
lol i would do it but i dont have much features and my hack isnt even working all the way correctly
also i'm not very impressive
Kinda same with Cling.. and guys who said that your gonna get one of his old menus? (@topblast or this is what we are going to get)? maybe its a new menu..
Why he would do a "Contest" for an old menu that anyone can find ?
lol, i agree with skullhead.
first: how to impress you? you have everything ;S so its hard to impress you..
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us