Invisible Mod

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Invisible Mod
i was watching Flamez2010 new vid, i already knew Private had 3 features vip didn't, Zombie hack, Rank Spoof, Invisible mode (and a few beta hax in the works)


Now check this out...ice skate mod



see a resemblance?

*NOTE*this is NOT an attempt to advertise
Download the video.
Cut out some parts pls.
You have a couple of hours to do it.
Since you're on.
@supercarz1991
i dont know how to do video editing. or i'd have done modding montages years ago lmao
I found the video you're talking about...It's like exactly the same.
only problem is mine is client sided only

Yes but the hacks is supposed to go through the floor but your isn't I'm guessing
Looks exactly the same bruh. WOW.
thats the point

in hacking terms...i actually found the addy for this...ALTHOUGH its CA:BR's addy >.>
o.o Why yu so good D:<

btw idk how I went to elite lol. . . .
Quote Originally Posted by jerty000 View Post
o.o Why yu so good D:<

btw idk how I went to elite lol. . . .
cuz of the updated VB, i guess it took off the restriction. cuz i can view it [again] too. xD

on topic: beast moddd
Beastly bro
wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwo wwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwoww owwowwowwowwow
I see, but how can you do that?
Is'nt hacking and modding different?
Child models maybe?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?