Optifine 1.8.1 Official
Hey guys this is made by sp614x and it's optifine
To install:
Im not saying this over and over again. People should know this
so all you need is just download the first one or the second one. The 2 are not compatible!! so just choose one and i will explain for them. just put them into Minecraft.jar and replace and DELETE META-INF
First optifine will,
includes support for HD textures, HD fonts and BetterGrass, MCPatcher not needed
2nd one will,
Smooth, removes lag spikes, extends Classic for people who has lagg
VS 1
VirusTotal
VS 2
Jotti
Virustotal
I can't really show a screen shot of me playing minecraft smoothly. I can't upload a vid cuz it takes so long.
To install:
Im not saying this over and over again. People should know this
so all you need is just download the first one or the second one. The 2 are not compatible!! so just choose one and i will explain for them. just put them into Minecraft.jar and replace and DELETE META-INF
First optifine will,
includes support for HD textures, HD fonts and BetterGrass, MCPatcher not needed
2nd one will,
Smooth, removes lag spikes, extends Classic for people who has lagg
VS 1
VirusTotal
VS 2
Jotti
Virustotal
I can't really show a screen shot of me playing minecraft smoothly. I can't upload a vid cuz it takes so long.
OptiFine_1.8.1_HD_A.zip
OptiFine_1.8.1_HD_S_A.zip

