Edited a hack, need help with the menu

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Edited a hack, need help with the menu
Ok, I have edited a hack that everyone is using, and changed the spam text to MPGH, What I need help with is that the menu says the hack website. Is there any way to extract it or something to change the title of the D3D? I will send you the file if needed, but not publicly... Due to it having the site still in it
Thanks, Rainscape.
Send it to me (not quite sure what you mean by this post, but from what i understand you want to remove the advertising)
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Ok, I have edited a hack that everyone is using, and changed the spam text to MPGH, What I need help with is that the menu says the hack website. Is there any way to extract it or something to change the title of the D3D? I will send you the file if needed, but not publicly... Due to it having the site still in it
Thanks, Rainscape.
Are you talking about the hack by MatyPatty? If so, title is encrypted with XOR encryption. Check Gellin's VIP base if you want to see the function he used.
Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

Are you talking about the hack by MatyPatty? If so, title is encrypted with XOR encryption. Check Gellin's VIP base if you want to see the function he used.
No, it's some site that has server crasher, and everything, but it's a "free vip" so I edited the advertisement, but the menu still has the site encoded in it

If you can't manage to hex edit, you can't release.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

If you can't manage to hex edit, you can't release.
I did hex edit it, thats how I got the advertisement (the spamming advertisement) changed to say MPGH, but the D3D menu's Title thing isn't there

If no one wants to really help me, I'll keep it to myself :/ (it has a server crasher too)
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post


I did hex edit it, thats how I got the advertisement (the spamming advertisement) changed to say MPGH, but the D3D menu's Title thing isn't there

If no one wants to really help me, I'll keep it to myself :/ (it has a server crasher too)
No one really cares.
The text is heavily encrypted, you can't do anything about it i'm sorry.
all my strings are xor'd with the function in gellins base.
all apart from my spammer message and my crasher message.
too bad if it gets leaked ill disable it
Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post
all my strings are xor'd with the function in gellins base.
all apart from my spammer message and my crasher message.
too bad if it gets leaked ill disable it
I love it when people can't read... as I said before ITS NOT YOUR HACK, its someone elses
____
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post


Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post
all my strings are xor'd with the function in gellins base.
all apart from my spammer message and my crasher message.
too bad if it gets leaked ill disable it
I love it when people can't read... as I said before ITS NOT YOUR HACK, its someone elses
Owned.
OMFG YOU CAN HEX EDIT?
SUCH A FUCKING PRO.
teach me how to dougie.
dumb cunt.
Quote Originally Posted by Light. View Post
OMFG YOU CAN HEX EDIT?
SUCH A FUCKING PRO.
teach me how to dougie.
dumb cunt.
@flameswor10 sumthin needs to be done about him
Nevermind, I checked out the site it was advertising, and it was your matypatty... someone noob leaked it without editing anything lol
Quote Originally Posted by Refrain View Post
____

Owned.
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Nevermind, I checked out the site it was advertising, and it was your matypatty... someone noob leaked it without editing anything lol
_____ Owned _______
lol Whats flameswor10 going to do about my posts?
Force me to use his shitty coloring book?
that rainbow excuse for a hack.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us