What is this?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
What is this?
[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Any suggestions?

Edit: The photos a bit small, use Ctrl + to zoom in on the page.
Auto-report?
I think, your game automatically reported YOU.
Care to expand on that?
Its your XMPP login name for the chat system.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
Its your XMPP login name for the chat system.
So, based of my little knowledge, is there a way of logging into a XMPP account
? Say using a program ?
yes, you can use digsby to connect to the XMPP servers but I'm not releasing the new IP or proper way to log in liek I did before yet. I wanna see what Riot does first.
And whats the use of it? Login in the chat rofl... No point.
Quote Originally Posted by luigi1239 View Post
And whats the use of it? Login in the chat rofl... No point.
What about brute forcing another persons account smarty pants?
But yeh theres really no other point.
Quote Originally Posted by luigi1239 View Post
And whats the use of it? Login in the chat rofl... No point.
The perk is you can spoof your name, and stats thats just shits and giggles but me personally? I use a custom XMPP android app on my galaxy s2 to be logged into the league chat service when I'm on the go because there's quite a few of my fellow League exploiters who are always finding little things out here or there and message each other back and fourth.

It's simply just a little nice feature.

Any time I want I can make my ELO 99999 and my tier plat, just because I log into the chat my own way.
Haha nice man...
End of discusion then?
Well cheat engine has always potential when finding exploits, like I would like to exploit for a ward to light up the whole map.
Quote Originally Posted by candytooth View Post
Well cheat engine has always potential when finding exploits, like I would like to exploit for a ward to light up the whole map.
Won't happen.
Yeh that stuff is probably server sided, theres always a chance on finding some value that isnt though. Dont give up!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us