Asian Music Thread + baii

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Asian Music Thread + baii
2k post bai bai

Snsd Foreva in my heart <3



SNSD Gee <3



SNSD Mr. Taxi


Bai guys cya tomorrow ^^

bad music is bad
pls don't come back
Fagget, gonna go clean my ears with muriatic acid.
Quote Originally Posted by Snsd Lover View Post
waaah meanies.
You know what muriatic acid is? It's the shit I unclog toilets with after to many socks get stuck in there. It's about 20% hydrochloric acid. That's how bad this shit is.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


You know what muriatic acid is? It's the shit I unclog toilets with after to many socks get stuck in there. It's about 20% hydrochloric acid. That's how bad this shit is.
I still like it .


Uhh can someone ban my main already?
Quote Originally Posted by Snsd Lover View Post
I still like it .


Uhh can someone ban my main already?
@Thunder
@Disturbed

Ban this pussy wannabe.
Quote Originally Posted by Snsd Lover View Post
I'm not pussy wannabe
Thunder
Disturbed don't ban the wrong account it's @Domo my main.
Are too.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Are too.
Meanie._. Noooooooooooo the moderators are all sleeping!
@Ravallo he should be up sooner than they are Ban my main for 2k plz ravallo. Thanks
Oh my god. Is there not a music section anymore or something?
BaI LEO!gratz
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
happy new years
LOL


I see dave online

@Dave84311 Can you plz ban my main leo please? 2k post ban .
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
happy new years
whut?
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?