[REQ] Avatar

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[REQ] Avatar
Hi. Need a new avvie but I cant make one myself (lack of time) so if anyone can do one, I apreciate.

Render:
Size: 150x175
Other: Just show ur best using render provided above. OH and REMOVE THE TEXT in the image!!

Thanks in advance! !



REQUEST SOLVED!
Thar's not a render.
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
Thar's not a render.
LOL u got the point. I would do it myself If I had time, but Idont so can u do it?
I need more info. Do you just want the text gone?
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
I need more info. Do you just want the text gone?
OK. I seek and avatar, sizes 150x175 or 150x150 with the render from the image above, remove text, and add vectors or c4d as background. Preerencially blue overal. Do it in a way the render blends the background. And a beveled border would be good too.
@Cynic


EDIT: Nevermind, I ended doing it myself. Not really sth extraordinaire, but I like it.
/request Close.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?